NEW PARKING ENFORCEMENT COMPANY:
Effective October 1st 2022 there is going to be a new parking enforcement company Private Parking Control & Traffic Services patrolling the co-op's property.
VISITOR'S PARKING INFO:
Call: 905-535-0870 or eMail: email@example.com
The company will be issuing Town of Oakville tickets.
Support is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Mariposa is not in a position to negotiate and/or cancel parking notices.
Please be advised of the following:
- Member's vehicles are not permitted to park in visitor's parking (only upon special permission from the Management Office may be granted upon request/approval for extenuating cercumstances on a temperary basis)
- Permits can be up to 3 nights - if indicated. NOTE: a night request is using 3 permits.
- Each unit is allowed 8 (eight) permits per month.
- Submit parking permit registrations when parking is needed, advanced registrations are not permitted.
- Vehicles are not permitted to park on the laneways as it is a Fire Route.
- Vehicles are not permitted to park on the grass or landscaping areas, this includes any area outside of your driveway wheather on the grass, dirt on interlock stone or pavers.(unless you extended your driveway properly a few years ago.)
- Vehicles are not permitted to park in Staff parking at any time.